Tuesday, 15 January 2013

My Task.

We have all been set tasks this week that challenge the way we normally live.

Me: To sleep at the wrong end of the bed for a week

Nina - Compliment 5 people a day for a week

James: 15 minutes of exercise every day for a week

Alice: Can't wash her hair for 3 days

Gavin: Has to wear his clothes inside out for 2 days

Phoebe: No TV for a week

Emily: Must listen to 15 minutes of Radio 4 for 15 minutes every day for a week

Gus: Must go 3 days wearing unironed clothes

Crystal: Must leave her phone at home for 2 days

Catherine: Learn 7 greetings in 7 different languages

Laure: Learn the names and listen to the music of 5 different classical composers

Zach: Complete football ban

Jesse: No sugary snacks or drinks for a week

Alex: Meditate for 10 minutes everyday for a week

Harrison: Send a letter

Tian: Try a new food every day

Tiffany: Get up 20 minutes early every day for a week

Amaya: 2 days without make up

Milly: Take a picture with a different stranger everyday

Asa - no music for a week

Holly - Put her hand up for every question in every lesson

Jordan - Perform an interpretive dance for 30 seconds every lesson

Rachel - Must wear odd shoes for a week

Sarah Nivs - Listen to hardcore dubstep all week.

I think some are more challenging than others, I am interested to see how everyone fares and I will update next week. I don't think mine will be a problem, but I wonder if it'll have any affect, or even what it'll feel like.
It is an important exercise in understanding Grotowksi especially as he believed that the theatre had to be a lifestyle not just when they are rehearsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment