Monday, 21 January 2013

Challenge - Results

Here's me sleeping at the wrong end of the bed! It was quite weird, it felt very out of routine, but by the end of the week I naturally went to that end of the bed to sleep. This showed me that it can be quite easy to adjust little things in our lives like that. I even made my boyfriend sleep at the wrong end of the bed too! He wasn't impressed. When you wake up in the morning it feels bizarrely refreshing, however.

I think everyone managed fairly well and succeeded in doing something differently. I think the purpose of the task is to see how well we adjusted to altering the way we view things, just like sometimes when performing certain pieces we have to change the way we see the world ever so slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment